Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rockstar Kelle and her Beautiful Life

Because she continues to inspire me to look for beauty in everything, to put things in perspective -- real perspective, to focus on loving my loves, to recognize and celebrate the virtues of patience, hope, kindness and humility.

Her words, photos and playlist make my heart swell each time I visit her blog, as her love and hope and honesty and determination to maintain a positive outlook -- despite an unexpected and life-changing Downs Syndrome diagnosis for her littlest girl -- are simply infectious.

She makes me want to be a better mom, wife, person. And more than that she inspires me to try to be better.

For of all these reasons, I share her blog, Enjoying the Small Things, with you again. Turn the volume up on your computer, and start reading at least as far back as the beginning of January. Have a box of tissues with you, and let the catharsis take you over. I promise you'll be glad you did.

Big things are coming for Kelle and her family.

No comments: