Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nursery update

Still waiting on the daybed bedding, and after that we'll pick window treatments and decide if the walls on either side of the window need anything.

But the crib bedding is here, as is the decal (we went with pussy willlows instead of a tree) and baby-name wall art.


This baby name process was much easier and shorter than the last time around, and the decision was made without a single fight, months in advance of Barrett Ander's arrival.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful, as usual! Let me know if I can make window treatments for you once you pick a fabric. I love to do that sort of thing. Hugs!

Connie said...

Beautiful, as usual! Lem me know if I can make window treatments for you once you pick a fabric. I love to do that sort of thing. Hugs!