Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Question for those who have done this before...

So we dropped the crib to the middle setting two weeks ago, when C started pulling to his knees.

When do we drop it to the lowest setting?

I don't think he's tall enough to go over the top, even though he's standing, so what is the trigger to drop the mattress down to the lowest setting?

Not that I'm looking forward to it -- it's hard enough putting down and picking up 25 pounds from the middle setting -- but we'll drop it again, if there's no point to the middle setting...

4 comments:

C and M said...

We skipped the middle setting completely and just went to the lowest. YAY for your little guy pulling up!

Lesli said...

I've been wondering the same thing. Keaton has been pulling up completely in his crib for awhile now but I keep waiting to drop it to the lowest setting. I don't think he can get out with the middle setting yet but my mom seems to think that we should have it to the lowest. I told my hubby to move it down this weekend.

Becki said...

We moved to the lowest pretty much as soon as we had moved it to the middle. I think when they are standing it is a good time to move it down. I understand what you're saying about him weighing a ton and lifting him out, but if he's standing it should make it a bit easier.

MEM said...

We moved to the lowest setting as soon as she could pull herself up to standing. Which was like 3 weeks after pulling up to knees. The middle setting was a complete waste of scredriver effort! Go to low - he'll be on his tippy toes in no time at all!