Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 weeks

Yeah, no difference from eight weeks.

Except bras are getting slightly tighter. But I don't want to spend that kind of crazy money more than once, so I'm not replacing any bras until I have to. I looove me some sports bras!

The good news is that the nausea and food aversions seem to have abated some, but headaches appeared for the first time this past week.

I'll take the latter over the former.

This week the baby is officially considered a fetus, no longer an embryo. It's now the size of a kumquat (Anyone actually know what a kumquat looks like? I don't, but apparently it's about 1.25 inches long). Fingers and toes are formed, wrists and elbows work and little legs start kicking. Although tadpole is still far to small for me to feel anything.

No comments: