Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

22 Weeks


At this point, baby is 11 inches long and weighs about a pound. That's about all I know, because I haven't read my pregnancy books in a while. Gotta catch up on that this week.

I can say that I'm now definitely feeling the baby move each day, however. It's been happening sporadically for probably two weeks now, but now it's consistent enough that I'm sure it's the little alien moving around in there, rather than digestive processes. Still waiting for baby boy to jump through his hoops when Brian is around or awake to try to feel it. I'm hoping maybe that will happen this week.

Guess what arrived last night ... Our glider!! Still in its original Dutailier packaging, straight from Quebec! I took the ottoman out of the box last night to see what the wood and upholstery looked like, but Brian and I were both too tired to put it together. Maybe Brian will have a chance to put it together before I get home from work, though... Too soon to make a final judgement, but it looks like this amazing deal is legit, so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's the 'lil baby belly we have all been waiting for!