Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Gettin' Stuff Done

Before I returned to work I had become a pro at multi-tasking while pumping. I could pump, nurse the baby, eat a snack and read a magazine all at one time.

Now I've learned to multi-task at work, and I can talk on the phone, e-mail and edit copy, all while pumping. One-handed peck-typing is frustrating, but it's more productive than staring at baby pictures for 15 minutes!

And here are a couple of the great inventions that help us to get things done around the house.

The Bumbo chair, which helps Cayden build muscles while we cook dinner.


And my Baby Balboa sling, which enables me to do dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc. And it's the recommended mode of transport for Chicken Wing during flu season, so he's not exposed to dirty shopping carts and over-eager baby lovers who feel it's appropriate to touch a baby in a car seat.


Funny, how so many baby gadgets start with the letter "B".

No comments: