Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This makes me so happy

Within the last couple of weeks -- somewhere around 3 months old -- Cayden has really started looking around with amazement and curiosity. Imagine my delight when I picked him up, put him on his feet on his changing table and realized how excited and enthralled he is with the bulletin board I made him months before he arrived. He loves it! My hard work and craftiness resulted in more than just wall art; that bulletin board is a visual extravaganza for my little boy's growing brain!

He's also a big fan of the tree on his nursey wall and animal burp cloth Ruth got him in Canada. I layed the cloth over the top of the glider, so Cayden stares and smiles at it when I burp him over my shoulder in the chair.

No comments: