Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Melt my heart

This is exactly what I was hoping for from Scott today. He perfectly captured the intimacy Cayden and I share every day when he nurses. I wanted so badly to preserve that face I look down on every day, because all too soon these perfect moments will be gone for good. And I doubt you can see it in this small image, but my face is actually reflected in Cayden's eye in this photo. This one will definitely be a large print in our house.


Edit: Neither of us could decide if we liked the color or b/w version of this best. I chose color for here, and it looks like Scott chose b/w for his site. Check the alternative out. Warning: most of his work is not safe for viewing in most workplaces.

And one more from today's session. We're saving the rest for holiday cards. Hey, it was a visit to Scott's studio; you know somebody is getting naked.

2 comments:

Becki said...

I definitely shed a little tear seeing the pic of you BFing. Oh how I wish I had something like that to remind me of those most amazing moments I spent with my son. Definitely a photo (memory) to cherish.

Jess said...

OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I know what you mean about perserving that moment!!!