Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

14 weeks

Definitely a change from 12 weeks. Although my work pants fit fine today, so maybe I was just really bloated early this morning.

Squirt is now about 3.5 inches long, it's developing the baby equivalent to down (fine hair all over) and it's peeing all over the amniotic sac! It may also be sucking its thumb, but we won't have another ultrasound for a month, so we can't see that.

Thursday morning I have a regular OB appointment, but I hear they're not all that exciting.

To address the most commonly asked question of late: No, we haven't decided on names. I have a list, and Brian is working on a list, but we really dislike most of each other's favorite names. So we're taking a break until we find out if it's a girl or boy, so then at least our arguing is more pointed.

No comments: