Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Ah, what the heck: Whaddya think of these names?

Want to see and comment on my favorite names at this moment? Check out my name list.

Disclaimers:

Brian has in no way endorsed any of these names. In fact, he really dislikes a few of them. So this is by no means a list that is anywhere near final.

Further, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, just as I have done many times over the past couple of months. Case-in-point, at one point I actually LOVED the names Veradis and Tanith for a girl and Taurian and Jayce for a boy. Now all four make me cringe.

Finally, while comments and thoughts from friends and family are welcome and encouraged, please understand this is OUR baby, and WE will ultimately choose the name. Love it and live with it. And even if you don't love it, you're gonna have to live with it, so you may as well try :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm good with any name, as I'll love the little bugger, no matter what....however, I told Brian that Will and I called dibs on William as a middle for our boy. So, if you're cool with cousins sharing a middle name, then we're all good! :) Can't wait to find out if I'm getting a niece or a nephew to spoil!!!!

Mayday28 said...

I agree with Nicole We will love any name! Once you see him/her that may make your decision easier. It is so awsome that you are using Edna as the middle name! I am sure that made Grammy smile!

Cayden said...

I totally agree with Nicole & Lauren that we will love him/her no matter what. I know that Grammy is smiling down on you 3 right now! My only input would be to caution you against anything TOOOOO outlandish. As a girl growing up with the name Conreid, I know how many embarrasing moments that can cause.

Anonymous said...

i like names such as de'brickashaw, jamal, tequilla, shena'na, taquita. Just a thought.
Dave