Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is February too early to start a Christmas list?

I hope not, because I have my first Christmas wish! I know a certain grandma-to-be who is pretty handy with a sewing machine, and this looks pretty easy to make.

I say it looks easy to make, however I have not touched a sewing machine since 8th grade and would have no idea where to begin, even with detailed instructions.

And if you're interested in a good laugh, check out some of this girl's older posts. This blog is actually where I got most of my cloth diapering info, and this chick has a great sense of humor!

Just a sample, from her "about me" section: This is the story of how I went bat shit crazy, nearly overdosed on Tums, had my brain eaten by a fetus, my vagina torn apart and nipples set on fire and survived to tell about it.

2 comments:

Cayden said...

What a great idea! I'm not sure which grandme-to-be you were referring to, but if we both give it a try, you might stand a better chance of ending up with something presentable. I'm up for the challenge, as soon as you pick the nursery decor. Thank goodness it takes a little while for those teeth to appear!

Liz said...

I was talking about you. :)