Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nursery Bedding/Theme: How to Choose?

While we've decided on a gender-neutral theme for the nursery, we're still not going to pick anything until after Feb. 24, when we find out if it's a boy or girl.

But now that I've realized how vast and complicated the world of baby bedding can be (thanks, Baby Bargains), I figure it can't hurt to start getting an idea of what's out there and what we like.

The latter seems to be a challenge however: we can't decide if we like overtly baby and somewhat cartoonish themes, or if a more grown-up style suits us better.

What we do know is that we've got to pick something that will match the wall color. When we moved into this place last January we decided to do a bright green in the second bedroom, assuming it would become a nursery within a couple of years.

To give you an idea of how varied my taste is, all of these appeal to me on some level:









5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I LOVE the second one!

Liz said...

Nicole -- the frogs are now number three. Just found another one I like, and I added it to the top of the list!

Mayday28 said...

I like the more mature contemp also! The top one i really like with the brown dots and paisleys for a boy. and i like the pink and brown non cartoonish one for a girl.

Mayday28 said...

the Second one wont display for me. Help i cant see it.