Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Because I haven't bitched about anything in a while

1. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm now spending half my day on the toilet. OK, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's really annoying to have to get up and pee every 30 minutes or so. I know staying hydrated is important, so I'm focusing on choking down as much water and fluids as possible. But it's becoming a real pain in the ass, because I know it's just a matter of minutes until I'm going to have to pee it all out. Baby boy has definitely dropped or started dropping in the past week.

2. Is one final skin breakout really necessary to wrap up this experience? Naturally I'd start developing little pimples on my forehead a couple of days before my maternity portrait session. Thank goodness for photoshop.

3. Pregnancy brain may be setting in, and it sucks. Twice in the past couple of days I've mindlessly misplaced or forgotten things. Considering how organized and ordered I am typically, this REALLY drives me nuts.

No comments: