Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last full day pregnant??

Assuming all goes well, this should be my last wake-through-sleep pregnant, at least for a few years. Already today I've done the "where will we be and what will we be doing 24 hours from now" game half a dozen times, and I've only been awake for an hour. This one may be a long day.

But I think I've decided to split the difference (Brian says take off; I was planning to work as usual) and take the afternoon off work. Jess has offered to take me to her salon for a pedicure, and depending what time I get out of the office, we may do lunch, too.

I think it's a good compromise. Gives me a few hours to tie up any loose ends at work (there are very few to none at this point, considering I thought I'd be outta there a week ago), switch over my phones and e-mail and say a few last goodbyes and thank yous. Then I can pamper myself for a couple of hours and try to get to bed early tonight, a good idea considering it will likely be my last full night of sleep for months and we have to be up around 4:30 a.m. tomorrow.

But for now, I've got to finish getting dressed, give Spike his pill and head out to my last prenatal appointment with Amy...

No comments: