Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank Goodness for Target

Last night I stopped at Babies'R'Us to use up two coupons that were soon-to-expire. While there, I checked out the bottles and breastfeeding section again, now that I'm a little more confident in what we'll probably need.

Imagine my surprise when I found that EVERY SINGLE Medela nursing bra and tank top was between $40 and $50!! That would make for quite an expensive milking wardrobe. Needless to say, my cheap ass didn't buy any.

Instead, I stopped at Target later last night, having read they carry Gilligan & O'Malley nursing under-things. Thank Goodness for Target!! Their nursing bras and tanks are comfy, kind of pretty and offer better shape and support than I thought they would. And they're only $16.99 each! So I picked up two bras and two tanks, and after using up a $12 gift card I had, spent just over $50 on the whole collection. That's more my speed.

No comments: