Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No candy makes for an Angel Baby?

After Monday night back on the couch with Chicken Wing because of his gas pains, last night he slept like an angel baby, swaddled in his sleep positioner. Two long stretches of three hours, and he only took a 15 minutes after his 3 a.m. diaper change and feeding to fall back asleep.

The only things different in my diet yesterday, as compared to the prior few days, are that I didn't have any of the following:

Cucumber
Grapefruit Juice
Edamame (soy beans)
Sour Patch Kids

I'm thinking maybe the citrus and acid from the juice and candy set him off. Which is a shame, because while I could take it or leave it with regard to grapefruit juice, I'm a big fan of the gummy candies and OJ.

So maybe I wasted nearly $50 on the fancy gripe waters, or maybe last night was just one good night in what could prove to be a roller coaster of ups and downs.

Cayden is two weeks and one day old.

No comments: