Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

One month picture-palooza

Cayden is one month old today!! I can't believe how much he's grown, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking for the next couple of weeks to pass as quickly as possible. I'd love for him to start being able to self-soothe, and I can't WAIT to get off the friggin couch.

However, I'm not so excited to realize my maternity leave is one-third over. I sure do love this kid, but I'd really love for him to become a little more enjoyable in the next two months. :)

But today has been a really good day. So some one month pictures...

First, today's bathtime. He really likes it when I pour the water over his face; he sticks his tongue out to feel the water. Seriously, is the kid below the same as this one, at 10 days old?













Had to get at least one picture in the pre-fold diapers, before he completely outgrows them.












Handsome, snoozing in the adorable outfit Brad and Katie got him and the sporty "Pumas" from Steph.









And some brother love. Spike figured he likes the changing station part of the pack'n'play better, so now they can share the bed.

No comments: